what I did last Christmas 2018.


Resultado de imagen para navidad

In my last christmas I was almost all the time in my house. After the 23rd I went to my mother´s house. We were talked of the dinner christmas and of her decoration. I don´t liked but not talked the that. My mother was sensitive thank God change.

In the moorning of the 24ht we cooked the breakfast. After of finish the breakfast we went to shopping. My mother saw many people on the road with hungry. We finished of shopping and my mother distributed fruits to those people. She was supportive and this taught me to be a better person.

In this christmas we will all be together. My mother will cook the dinner with my sisters-in law. I will be decorating her house with my brothers. My father will cook the pig and the chiken. My daughter will take care of my nieces.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Puerto Rico Tradition

The loneliness in front of mirror.

My habits