My plan for the Christmas

For my Mother: Laura

 Hello Mother in its Christmas I am going to eat in your house. Carlos is going to New York in of months. We will be alone for all that time end on night good we cooking with you. After  we are going to see my Grandmother in her house.

Ashley is happy because we are going to shopping after of going to your house. Thanks to Justo is going to in one car with every family. We will sleep in my old bedroom, the girls and the boys in the bedroom old of Justo.

Mother, we are going to at 10:00 am. The 13 th of december. Remember we are going to celebrate your birthday. We are wearing T-shirt of red colors and pants of black colors.

With love your daughter Leydi Laura.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Puerto Rico Tradition

The loneliness in front of mirror.

My habits